miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

BILLBOARD AWARDS 2013: Top Touring Artist, Top Dance Artist and Top Dance Album (MDNA).









"



Thank you. They obviously think I’m short. It took longer to negotiate whether i could show my ass in the trailer than it took to rehearse for my tour. A lot of ass negotiations. Anyway, they obviously think I’m shorter than I am and I’m not happy about that. Thankyou Will, by the way. They say that it takes a village to raise a child, well it took several international villages to put my show together. I would be here all night if i was going to specifically thank… there’s so many people that were there to walk through the fire with me. However, however, there are some people i must thank, who I couldn’t have done my show without, and I must be specific and I’ll be brief. and I’ll also take off my pretentious sunglasses. It’s good that I have Will here to hold all my props, I might take my shoes off in a minute. OK, so, who I would like to thank specifically be would be the Talauega brothers Rich and Tone, I think they’re here tonight I don’t know where. Everyone knows Rich and Tone Talauega. Nobody can swear better then they can. Rich and Tone Talauega, Tiffany Olson, Michel Laprise from Cirque.The Moment Factory, Arianna Phillips who did all my costumes, who else? Kevin Antunes who is my musical director. Uh, sorry I have to look at my cheat sheet. Ah yes, Mark Fisher, who designed my stage. The most amazing musicians, singers and unique talented, bad ass, M-Fers. Im sorry but I have the best dancers, ok? And everyone that I worked with, I don’t like to put labels, we all did this together, and I thankyou all from the bottom of my heart. Also I cannot forget Arthur Fogel from Live Nation and all the people at Live Nation. My management, Guy O Seary and Sara Zambreno and anyone else I forgot. Oh, yes, my four children, two of them were on the road with me, the entire show, working on the show, but all 4 of them were incredibly supportive of me for more than a year, I’d like to say they rubbed my feet when i came home every night, but i think it was the other way around. Anyways, last but not least, I’d like to thank my fans. All of you, because without you, I wouldn’t have a show to do and a showgirl needs her fans. Thankyou for supporting me for three decades, without you, I truly wouldn’t be here. And thankyou for this amazing award.” — Madonna’s Billboard Music Award Speech 2013.