sábado, 25 de junio de 2011

"When I was a little girl I wanted to be a nun. Then I discovered boys when I was about nine. My father told me to stay away from them, wich made me even more interested. I also always wanted to be a movie star and I´ve studied acting (...) I wrote a lot of shorts stories and poems, and at one point I actually decided that I wanted to write. But when I started a novel I did about thirty pages and just stopped."

"Cuando era niña quise ser monja. Descubrí a los chicos cuando tenía unos nuevo años. Mi padre me ordenó mantenerme lejos de ellos, lo cual hizo que me interesaran aún más. Siempre quise ser una estrella de cine, y estudié para ello. Escribí un montó de historias cortas y poemas, y en algún momento decidí que quería ser escritora. Pero cuando empecé una novela hice casi treinta páginas y simplemente lo dejé."